All my websites are down and support has not responded

i have a mix of WordPress and HTML websites, one whose host name was purchased from Dreamhost and others purchased elsewhere. None of these sites have been available this morning. (They were all fine yesterday).

There is nothing on the status page - although to be honest when I have problems in the past, the status page has not shown the issue.

The original error (for all sites) was

You don’t have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Now it’s (is this progress)?

This site can’t be reachedwww.questwebcreate.club took too long to respond.
Search Google for questweb create club
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I cannot connect to the domains via the Dreamhost panel either.

I have tried various devices. I am able to connect to the internet normally.

Frustrated and irritated.

Thank you.

margle,

I apologize for any issues you are experiencing! I see that our support team has your recent ticket (#8731063) and is already looking into the issue. We strive to answer all tickets within our 24 hour guarantee, most much quicker than that.

They will be in contact as soon as possible,
Thanks!
Matt C

Thank you. After waiting all day, I have received a mail to say that the problems with wheels has been resolved, but they have not. The dreamhost status page still says everything is operational! What is happening?!!

I concur http://www.questwebcreate.club/ is online but not responding to connection on port 80.

Thank you for your concurrence, Dreamhost have just ackcnowledged that the issue is ongoing for all of my websites, which reside on wheels.

I’m having the same issue with 6 of my websites hosted on dreamhost. please help