All my files are empty?!?!

So, I work for a company and they asked me to make a website, and they already had a hosting here. Since I can edit files from the hosting, I decided to use it to save me some work.

Druing 3 weeks everything was fine, up until now, I don’t know why, but when I entered to edit the files, I was received by this:

The file was empy, I investigated the rest of the files, and behold, everyhting was empty, yet the website was already there. I downloaded the html file, opened in Sublime Text and it had the code.

When I copy-pasted the code, the website appeared “corrupted”, all white with no content. Then I decided to delete the html file from the webftp and reupload it, the site was still white. I logged of and on and the website repaired itself, but the file was still white.

Then I thought on downloading the entire folder, and the download was corrupted, it said it had 0 bytes of data.

I’m panicking a bit, what is happening?!?!

I’d recommend getting someone you trust that’s knowledgeable to take a look.

Same issue how to recover my website VIVO IPL 2020 Schedule also have deleted how to recover them. other website is also not working :frowning: :frowning: iplt20match