Alfresco installation

apps

Hi,

I need install Alfresco Document Management System (www.alfresco.com) on my server but I don’t know how can I do it.

Alfresco team says “Regarding your enterprise trial, you should be able to upload the WAR file package via FTP to install this on the server. This is assuming that you have a recent version of Tomcat available on the server, of course”

Can I upload the files and install it like on my computer!!! My server is using Tomcat linux? If I can´t install Alfresco by means of FTP and WEB… can i be able to get an administrator to make this available for me?

I apologize for my dreadful english.

BUMP
I , too, am interested in an install of Alfresco Document Management System (http://www.alfresco.com) on my server but I don’t know how can I do it.

There is a “suggestion” for the installation of Alfresco CMS that was originally submitted in 2007. It’s still active, so you can “vote” for it by going to your DreamHost Control Panel > DreamHost > Suggestions and search for Alfresco. Once there, cast your vote. If we get enough people, perhaps DH will implement Alfresco.

HTH,
John