Adsense and Amazon partner program allowed?

Hello everybody

I would like to start a blog on dreamhost with some ads. From free webhoster I have seen that they either don’t allow your own adsense (such as wordpress.com) or they take some part of the income.

Is it allowed to start your own adense and amazon partnerprogram on dreamhost using wordpress? If so, do you have the link to the Terms of Services? Unfortunately, I am not that aware with the english law language such us in terms of services :slight_smile: This is the reason why I am asking =)

And do you think, if I would start 2 blogs, same content but different languages, should I use subdomains or buying a second domain? What would be better for adsense and amazon?

Thanks a lot for your help. It seems dreamhost makes one of the best offerts

[quote]Is it allowed to start your own adense and amazon partnerprogram on dreamhost using wordpress?

[/quote]

Of course.

[quote]And do you think, if I would start 2 blogs, same content but different languages, should I use subdomains or buying a second domain? What would be better for adsense and amazon?

[/quote]

It depends. If they really do have the exact same content (just translated), you may gain some search ranking benefits by putting them on the same domain. On the other hand, that may screw with ad placement somewhat (I’m not sure how good Adsense is at dealing with multiple languages on the same site). Hard to say, really!