Account Tests

In the control panel under support there is “Account Tests”, I don’t ever remember seeing it until… well… JUST NOW. I can’t find something about on the wiki, or the blog, so what does it do?

BUT, I’ll prob find out in “5 to 10 minutes”.

It’s crazy. They just keep adding new feature and improving the control panel. When will the madness stop?!? :slight_smile:

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

The thread below has some information on the new support sections.

http://discussion.dreamhost.com/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=betatesting&Number=79437&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&part=

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

agree.

so what is the point having this?

Save $97 with promo code: [color=#CC0000]97YES Sign Up NOW[/color]

Thanks, It seems it could be helpful, though it’s told me nothing I didn’t know. Or nothing particularly useful yet, shall wait n see.

I think the intention is to allow we users to quickly determine the ‘health’ of our accounts. Although, I am not sure the system is working 100% just yet. I am being alerted to ‘problems’ that don’t seem to exist. :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

All I get is that my pop account is not set up correctly even though it works, that my server is under continuous high load but I haven’t noticed any problems with my site, and that it has been restarted in the last week.

Good idea though once the bugs get worked out

$97 DISCOUNT with [color=#CC0000]DISCOM97[/color]
No monthly setup with [color=#CC0000]DISCNOSET[/color]
More codes

Yep, I am seeing the same warning/error for one of my mailboxes.

Mark

it seems they need to test account test :wink:

Save $97 with promo code: [color=#CC0000]97YES Sign Up NOW[/color]