Account Summary's maibox number

Why the Account Summary page says that I have 0 mailboxes, while I created one under Mail/Manage email?
I see it on that page, but not under Account Summary.

Cupons:[color=#0000CC]MAO_HALFPRICE[/color] : pay only half of the price (L1 plans only) MAO97 get 97$ back

Did you create a full mailbox or forwarding address? Only mailboxes are shown on the account summary page. Also, I don’t think the mailbox associated with your initial (DreamHost created) user is shown on the account summary page.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

I think you are right. the first mailbox is not shown.
I have a full mailbox and a few forwarding addresses, I’ll try to create another mailbox just to see what happen.

Thanks

Cupons:[color=#0000CC]MAO_HALFPRICE[/color] : pay only half of the price (L1 plans only) MAO97 get 97$ back

That is correct. It will not show the first primary mailbox that belongs to the main part of the account. It will just be included in the web space etc.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]