Account stuck in pending

Hello,

I signed up for my account last night and it is stuck in pending. I followed the DH wiki and it said to add a hosting plan, which has caused me to now have two hosting plans. Every link I click on ends up leading me to an error page saying that name cannot be found on AccountManagement.pm.

I am anxious to get going on my site, but I cannot seem to get ahold of anyone at DH.

Sadly the dreamhost billing department doesn’t seem to have a way to clear these things up on weekends.

If the automated account approval process goes wrong, as it has for you, it seems like manual approvals don’t seem to occur until the next business day. The element that seems to screw people up the most is that a charge and refund for an random small amount is made to the card you use, this requires that your address also be valid because it will be verified as part of the charge transaction.

If you have created 2 accounts in error you might want to open a ticket in the panel (you will have access to that part already) and indicate which one you want to keep.

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in approving your account.
Unfortunately, our approvals department isn’t in until tomorrow.
Your tickets have been moved the correct department, and they should be handled first thing when they get in.
Again, I sincerely apologize for the delay.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Justin H
DreamHost Staff