Account still pending after 8 hours! Please help

I just bough a year of hosting and a domain. My account (#1476737 domain euroinspection.org ) has still been pending for 8 hours! I try to press “have us call you now”, but nothing happens. I need this fixed fast because I really need to get to work on my website.
I tried to contact support twice with no luck. Been almost 8 hours with no reply. Is this normal? What should I do? What are your experiences and how did you get this fixed? Please help, thank you!

It’s a holiday in the United States, this will most likely not get resolved until tomorrow.

I’m a customer so I don’t know the exact schedule they will be holding but I do know the approvals dept only works Mon-Fri during business hours.

Hi lecuongcorp,

Thank you for contacting us for support! Our Approvals team is out for the holiday today but will reply back first thing tomorrow morning. (they get in the office by 8am PST) Thank you for your patience it is greatly appreciated! If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask us.

Thanks!
Matt C
DreamHost Staff

Thanks for your reply soon.
My account is activing and the money paid via google wallet Transaction ID: 0.G.141664255812426