Account pending

The DreamHost account approvals team will get back to you shortly with details on your new account.

I got that message when i just signup a host plan at dreamhost, i need what i pay for is ready for building the business on internet emergency, please check on it sir, my bank notice me that they already pay the money for the service

Some piece of information that your provided raised a flag and routed your signup to a manual approval queue. Unfortunately the approvals team at dreamhost is not a 24/7 dept.

thanks for answer, i love the way you clam down an person like me,
but thanks, hope any supporter seen this situation of me and resolved it pls

I don’t understand the meaning of your statement:

First, I’m not a dreamhost employee, just a customer that attempted to answer a thread that had been sitting unanswered for 8 hours.

Second, if you read this forum, you will find out this is a very common issue/problem. You’re not the only one. Frankly I’m just thankful the approvals depts works on weekends now. If you dig deep in the forum you will find that those getting queued for manual approval over a year or so ago would have to wait til Monday if it was anywhere after about 3 or 4pm (PST) on Friday.

Whatever “clam down” means I had no intention of doing it, I was just simply trying to reply to your post.

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us for support. If you haven’t already done so please send in a ticket here: and we can get it escalated over to our approvals team.

If you have, please supply the support ticket# or domain name on the account and we can look into the status.

Matt C