Account Pending

Hi

After I paid to get a new registration and waiting more than 3 hours. I owe another $60 for another service which is a huge mistake. When it says “This account has no hosting plans. You must add a plan to “open” it.” so I thought and did it. The contact support doesn’t work. :frowning:

Please help

The dreamhost approvals dept is not a 24 hour dept… they are in monday-friday during west coast (PST/GMT-8) business hours. Just make sure to put on a ticket what service you ordered by mistake so they can fix the error.

It is possible to get automated approval, but when you get pushed to manual approval dreamhost doesn’t do a very good job of setting an expectation for the next step. They should better explain the process and set an expectation for when you will hear from someone.

Hello JMWallace,

Thank you for contacting us for support! I see that our approvals team sent you an email update and you’re all set! Welcome to Dreamhost! If you ever have any questions or need any support be sure to let us know! You can send our support team a ticket here https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=support.msg& or even hit us up on twitter @DreamHostCare

Cheers!
Matt C