Account Pending

I set up an account 10 hours ago and it’s still listed as pending. I read that if it takes more than 3 hours there is an issue with the account, so I’m trying to reach someone at dreamhost but the contact options seem very limited. The link to “have us call you now for immediate activation” doesn’t work, and by reading the forum threads hasn’t worked for months. Seems a bit misleading…

How do I resolve this ASAP? I don’t want to end up like one of the other forum posters waiting for days and days for the account to be activated only to have to cancel in frustration. Doesn’t seem like a great way to start things off with a new customer.

Hello There,

Thank you for contacting us for support. Our Approvals team is looking into your issue and will update you shortly. In some cases payment needs to be approved manually and they will have everything sorted out as soon as possible. I’m sure by the time you even read this you’ll be approved and ready to go :slight_smile: Our Approvals team is here Monday - Friday during business hours of 8am til 5pm PST

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask us.

Thanks!
Matt C