Account Pending?!

Hello… I decided to use DreamHost as my host of choice for Wordpress, but I’m beginning to greatly regret it. It says that my account is pending, and I can’t understand why. The only thing I can think is that I made an email account specifically for this project, but I don’t understand why that’s a big deal. I also keep pressing the “have us call you now for immediate approval” but nothing happens. Please someone respond.

Dreamhost has some automated checks in the acct appproval process. Among other things, your credit card must accept a charge for a randomized amount around $1 to $2… which also implies that you must use a valid billing address. If the automated process fails, then you are subject to manual approval. Manual approval usually only occurs Monday thru Friday during business hours in the pst timezone (gmt-8)

I appreciate the speedy response. That’s pretty frustrating because I was hoping to work on a few things before. Not sure why it didn’t accept the charge either. Thanks again.