Account pending

Ticket #5607088

Registered domain name on Feb 15, 2013 and made necessary payments for the registration, but account is “currently pending”.

I would like this issued resolves as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I recently emailed you regarding your domain registration and pending account status. If you have any follow-up questions, please feel free to reply there directly and let us know! We’ll be happy to help. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I’ve made the payment but it’s still showing Account Pending. I would really appreciate if someone could fix it asap.
Ticket# 1429390

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for letting us know. Your account had to be manually reviewed and approved, which we’ve done for you now! Just sent you your activation emails as well. Welcome to the DreamHost family!

Hi there,
My account, just purchased today is still pending… can someone please manually review it and approve it? Thanks in advance!

(Mar 11, 2013 - 15:41:00 / #5647003)

Looks like your account is all good and approved now! If you need anything else, feel free to let us know :slight_smile:

ticket #5655651

My account currently says that it’s pending, which is odd because I registered a domain with dreamhost in April 2012. I just want to renew it and register a new one.

If my account could be approved as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated.

Wei Li, it looks as though you’ve got two DreamHost accounts, and the one you’re looking for is under a different email address. (The address you’re looking for has your name in it.) If you can remember that address, try logging in using it.

Oh! Looks like you are right!

I’ve moved the domain registration to the right account. You should have just received an email confirming that it went through.

Thank you!

Acc #1432258
Having the same issue with my account, could someone please have look? I’d be eternally grateful!

#1432367 Pending

Whenever I click “Please have us call you now” it simply reverts back to the main page.

erraneous and scvls,

Hi there! Unfortunately our Approvals team won’t be back into the office until Monday morning, but I can assure you they will take care of your requests as soon as they get back in! Sorry to cause any inconvenience – your patience is appreciated! Thanks!

Thank you DH_Elle S for your help!

You’re welcome! It looks like both yours and scvls’ accounts were reviewed and approved! If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to email us, or tweet us @dreamhostcare :slight_smile: Thanks so much for your patience!

Hi,
I’ve made the payment but it’s still showing Account Pending - 1 day and 2 hours. I would really appreciate if someone could fix it asap.
Ticket#5717069
Regards,
N.

ticket #5722244
My account is still marked as “pending”. Why?

very bad customercare service. I’m still waiting an answer about my account problem.

Looks like everything’s been fixed. I just heard Jamie go ‘Aha!’ :slight_smile: