Account Pending for over 24 hrs

I purchased shared hosting with DreamHost over 24 hrs ago, and my account is still pending. I’m not sure if there is an error with my account or even when I can expect to be approved. I submitted a support ticket an hour ago (#7672321), but I’m also posting here in case someone can shed light on my situation sooner than my ticket can see a response. In my experience with other hosting services, my accounts have been approved without a hitch and I’ve been able to work on developing my website almost immediately or at least within the same day of purchasing the service. Is there anything on my end that that I can do to expedite the approval process?

You’ll be waiting till Monday

I appreciate the response. Monday makes sense, I don’t have weekends off so I forget that I should expect that other people do. I don’t mind waiting at all, I got worried when I googled my problem the other day and was seeing old posts from years ago saying they had waited 10-20 days and still no response vs some people having had their account approved within the same day. Didn’t want to be the guy waiting forever. Also I don’t think the FAQ mentions that if you purchase service on a weekend you’d have to wait until the next business day for approval.

Sometimes, website are letting a little time like 24 or 72 hour for exemple. Usually it’s useful for you if you want to retract or for the site to prevent fake or prepare all the settings.

[quote=“monzen, post:3, topic:64045”] Also I don’t think the FAQ mentions that if you purchase service on a weekend you’d have to wait until the next business day for approval.
[/quote]

Some accounts - I assume US addresses with US bank details - go through without manual approval. But not making this 100% clear during the sign-up process, at the confirmation screen (if account pending) and via a courtesy email is a customer relations error.