Account pending approval

i have make an order with DH on 26 Oct 2007, i can see my invoice at my account and All Paid Thanks. i try to contact DH Billing department twice. but until now my account is still pending. what should i do ? how long i must wait for pending approval ?

1. Did you register from outside the U.S.?
  2. Did you pay using Google Checkout?
  3. Did the contact information you give DreamHost not match the billing information on your form of payment?

This is just a customer-to-customer forum, but we have two or three people here a week asking why their account is still pending. Anecdotal evidence is that depending on the answers to the above questions, the activation of your account could take anywhere from 3-10 business days. There’s also the possibility that your application will be flagged by the fraud detection system and you won’t be able to get an account (but you will get your money back). I don’t want to scare you but I do want to give you all the information that I can given that we just repeat back what we’ve heard from other customers.

Good luck. You can always submit a support query via the panel. You’ll hear back from the approval department in a few days.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes