Account Pending also

Good day,
Tried to subscribe to your hosting system on 7/27. At this point shows as This account is currently pending still. Button to have you call to activate now does not work. Can you please tell me why this is and my Acct # is 1485284. Really would like to start getting new site up and running.
Thank you
Steve

Okay have waited thru weekend and now thru a full business day. It would be nice to have some kind of response good or bad at this time. If there is a better way to make contact could someone please let me know what I have missed. Seems others have this same issue. Thank you

Have you opened a ticket with support via the panel? That is most important… Follow up posts here and tweeting @dreamhostcare can help.

Hello Steve,

Thank you for contacting us for support. I was able to find your pending account and forwarded it over to our Approvals Team who will be in the office shortly to manually approve your account. (They are here regular business hours monday - friday PST). I’d like to thank you for your patience as it is greatly appreciated. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask us.

Thanks!
Matt C