I am desperately waiting for an answer on my situation as I am fed up already.
My account has been disabled 2 months before the renewal date is due. I had been sent a notification about it in my email without declaring the reason and been advised to contact the support fr clarifications. & yet I have been sending to the support without any reply for more than 4 months now.
My status is really critical with my clients as I don’t have any clue about what’s going on, & even if I wanted to transfer my domain to another registrar I can’t. I have no access to any of the services that I paid for and nothing is enabled.
Please advice! I will really appreciate any help!