Account disabled

PLEASE, I NEED HELP. MY ACCOUNT GOT DISABLED, AND I KNOW I CAUSED IT. BUT I REALLY NEED MY ACCOUNT BACK. I AM WILING TO PAY WHAT I OWE AND NEVER TO VIOLATE THE TERMS OF DREAMHOST. WILL I EVER GET MY ACCOUNT BACK?

That would depend on why your account was disabled. Since you seem to know what happened, can you explain?

it was because i used a different credit card from the one which i used with i first opened my account. DH said i should provide documentation of the card, sincerely i dont have access to it. but i can provide all necessary document to the first credit card i used to pay. that one is mine. i dont know if i can be helped.
[hr]

IF I PROVIDE MY FIRST CREDIT CARD DETAILS, BUT CANNOT PROVIDE THE LAST ONE I USED TO PAY $7 I WAS OWING, AND I WILLING TO REPAY THAT MONEY, WILL DREAMHOST FORGIVE ME AND GIVE ME MY ACCOUNT BACK?

We don’t disable accounts just because you used more than one credit card. Was there perhaps something unusual about the card you used?

yes, unusual sir. i regret that so much. please i am willing to do everything the right way from now.

I WANT TO KNOW JUST ONE THING. IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF ME GETTING MY ACCOUNT BACK??.

With the way im being ignored by both support team and admins here. I now feel that my account is gone for good. What a terrible way to end business with DREAMHOST.

Hi There,

Thank you for your patience. Our support team has looked into the situation and will update your tickets shortly. If you have any other questions or need any further support please reply back to the email they send.

Thanks!
Matt C

I have don that sir. Now i am waiting for response. My question is, since i cannot provide the other credit card verification, cant i just br re-billed? I am willing to pay with my very own credit card and never to use an unsual credit card ever again.

Well, I was hoping for a bit of a clearer admission, but I suppose this will have to do.

Odiugo1’s account was disabled after it became apparent that he had used several stolen credit cards to make payments. We have zero tolerance for fraud.