Account activation

Hi everybody,

I’ve just signup before 2 day with dreamhost.
I’ve made the payment through PayPal. I’m trying to add new plan, but it gives me error “Please fix the error below!”

Is there anything I’m missing to do at my end. when will I be able to use my hosting?

I would like to add one more thing is that I’m PayPal verified.

Hiren

[quote]I’ve just signup before 2 day with dreamhost.
I’ve made the payment through PayPal.[/quote]
Have you received emails from DreamHost telling you your account has been approved? You should also receive an email confirming your domain registration, assuming you registered a ‘free’ domain as part of the sign-up process.

I am not sure what you mean by this. How are you trying to add a new plan and why? If your account is approved, you should have an existing plan already under your account, there is no need to add another.

I suspect that all you need to do is wait for the confirmation email(s). Account approval times do vary quite a bit and it can take a few days, especially around this time of the year.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

No, I didn’t get the email confirming account has been approved. but got the mail regarding that the fund has been transfered via PayPal to dreamhost account.

Hiren

OK, it sounds like your account has not yet been approved, or at least the approval has not yet made it’s way to you. Assuming you entered the correct email address during the sign-up process.

About all I can suggest is that you continue to wait for the approval email, which will contain details of your FTP log-in and initial mailbox etc.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

thanks dreamhost… I’ve got the activation mail and along with new FTP and new email address too.

but right now its not working!!

Excellent.

What exactly is not working?

It’s a little hard for anyone to offer suggestions if you don’t tell us what you are having problems with.

Mark