Account Activation?

I bought my dreamhost account yesterday, just wondering if anyone knows how fast they are with activating them. Looks great so far but would like to start setting up my site, I can’t do anything yet! Sorry for being impatient :stuck_out_tongue:

your account should have been setup already. maybe your card got rejected…

Use the coupon code FIVEZEROOFF when signing up to Dreamhost for an instant $50 off!

Oh ok thanks :s… I’ve submitted a support request about it now then, there’s 566 pending support emails! :expressionless:

yeah they had some problems over the weekend and i think they are just totally stacked up on emails.

did you get a confirmation email that you signed up? if not then you probably never got signed up and should just do it again. You get a confirmation email when u first sign up and another once your card goes through…

Use the coupon code FIVEZEROOFF when signing up to Dreamhost for an instant $50 off!

Yeah I got a confirmation of my account, and a confirmation of payment. I can log in to my control panel, but I can’t do anything on it until it’s been activated

Just an update for anyone reading the topic to say that my account has now been activated :smiley:
^ very happy now ! :stuck_out_tongue: ^

Thanks for your help

Lol, yeah they’re pretty good about activating it once you e-mail about it. I had the same thing happen to me. Anywho, good luck with your webbie! :D!

Ni (gmail.com]myvroxed[at]gmail.com)
http://www.r-shitei.org
[color=#00CC00]$25.00[/color] off monthly plans or [color=#CC0000]$48.50 [/color] off yearly plans!
(contact for more details!)

cool it worked out, i thought u signed up and never heard from them again…

Use the coupon code [color=#CC0000]FIVEZEROOFF[/color] when signing up to Dreamhost for an instant [color=#CC0000]$50 off[/color]!

In my experience, most accounts are approved almost immediately, but some can take a few days, especially if something about the application trips the fraud detection system.

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

Yeap. the CC i used was detected as Fraud. So I have to fax them the card details soI can use that card…

will have my account activated soon. :smiley: