I accidentally set up cloaking for my domain. I realized my mistake and quickly disabled the cloaking. Visitors to my site get the following error message:
Domain Cloaking Error
We’re sorry, we had a problem with our web panel when you set up cloaking for your domain domain.com!
Please go to the DreamHost Web Panel’s Domain > Web area and click the [Edit] link next to domain.com to re-configure cloaking.
Error: no domain domain.com/domain.com
The funny part is, the subdomains all still work.
It’s been about a half hour since I turned it off now, and the site still cannot be accessed. I’m worried because most things set in the panel take effect in about five minutes.