Access problems and unresponsive DreamHost

I haven’t logged into the Customer Panel for awhile and when I do my login and password dosen’t work. When I tried to retrieve my password, every email address I can possibly have won’t go through. I had used the Email Us Now form to try to contact Dreamhost but its been over a week with no response. I would use the Support tab but it wants me to log in…

At some point in time I received this email awhile back for some of my other Dreamhost accounts (although I never received one associated with this one I’m trying to log in to)

“IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We are writing to let you know that there may have been illegal and unauthorized access to some of your passwords at DreamHost today. Our security systems detected the potential breach this morning and we immediately took the defensive precaution of expiring and resetting all FTP/shell access passwords for all DreamHost customers and their users…”

is it possible this affected access and how can I contact Dreamhost to help me right away without a login?

That email did not pertain to your panel credentials, just ftp/shell credentials. The email may that you use with the panel might be stored in your browser, because you use that with a password to login.