Access Cut Off

I need help. My website has been up and down for the last few days. I can’t login to FTP anything. I can’t login to my account with my normal username and password, it says one or both are wrong. I had to open a new account for the forums just to get in here. All types of contact seem to be cut off unless you can login, and since it won’t let me login I can’t contact anybody to get help. How can I get the attention of somebody at DH to get some help?

Email support@dreamhost.com from your registered email account and they should be able to help you / reset the password.

I’ve been trying that but I keep getting this in return:

We’re sorry… your email was unable to be processed by our automatic
support system, and so is being returned to you.

Our system could not find the open support case you were replying to,
and so could not automatically tie your message into our system. If this
was a reply to an EXISTING issue, please be sure to keep the:

[blah 123456]

in the subject line of your reply!

If this is regarding a NEW issue, we must ask that you submit it
through our web panel at:

https://panel.dreamhost.com/?tree=support.msg

(You can log in with this email address and your panel password… have
it emailed to you if you’ve forgotten it!)

All messages submitted through that form are guaranteed to be received!

Our apologies for the inconvenience,
– The Happy DreamHost Support Team!

Have you tried having panel.dreamhost.com send you your password?

As for your site going up and down, it takes 2 to 5 days for a new site’s DNS to fully propagate across the Internet.

-Scott

I can’t login to my panel, or my account, or to FTP. That’s the problem. This isn’t a new account. I know DH is having some difficulties and that’s explains website and email outages. I figure the upgrades and fixes that DH is working on will take care of those problems. I would still like to be able to login into my account and to FTP, even through the problems. Sometimes my domains show up just fine and I need to be working on them.

Somebody may be reading this. I can now login to my panel but still can’t login to FTP. I sent an email and hopefully they’ll get this one. :slight_smile:

In the mean time, have you tried using their WebFTP interface? You can get to it through Manage Domains in the panel.

-Scott