About Disk space and BW

I use plan1, 1 year, my BW is 1600 Gigabyte and my space is 160 Gigabyte. I know they are increase everyweek. So I am not sure :

Every month, My Bandwidth is 1600 Gigabyte + 4 Weeks x 16G

OR

1 year, my Bandwidth is 1600 Gigabyte + 48 weeks x 16 G

What is right? Thanks you (sorry for my english ^^)

Your bandwidth and disk storage quota figures are stated as monthly amounts.

Per your example: Every month, My Bandwidth is 1600 Gigabyte + 4 Weeks x 16G is approximately correct (there are actually more than 4 weeks in a month,but who is counting that closely :wink: )

The “1 year” refers to the length of your contracted plan -and you are billed for the basic quotas on a yearly basis, in advance. Th quotas, however, are computed on a monthly basis, and any overage charges (extremely unlikely at these rates) will be billed each month for which they occur).

–rlparker

Thanks you!

By the time you blow your bandwidth you’ve probably popped the CPU enough that DH support has already notified you.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

If you had used promo code, the Disk space should start with 200GB and BW should start with 2048GB.

You can click the “Account Status” in the top right hand of your panel for the exact amount you now have.

PromoCode
FULL_97_OFF <-CLICK = host 1 yr for $22.4
[color=#CC0000]LIFE_IP_67_OFF
2_DOMS_67_OFF
3_DOMS_52_OFF[/color]

And you can always upgrade plans for just the cost of the difference. No delay, no waiting to have someone change things.

It’s pretty slick.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!