About conuery

Hello everyone,
How much Conueries you used per day?
For me its 9.277 MCn/day.Is it too many?
Thank you.

Where can you see it ?

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

Your panel->Status->MySQL Usage

If you’re using too many conueries you’ll get a very polite email from DreamHost letting you know (and maybe a brick through your window, depending on circumstances). Otherwise, you probably don’t have anything to worry about.

emufarmers.com
Very little to do with either emus or farmers!

Thank you very much.
I just want to optimize my php script farther.

Optimization is always a good idea. For reference, my “conueries to date” (really for the last month) is 3.577 MCn; my “cycle estimate” is 4.472 MCn. (I run a fairly small MediaWiki-based site.) You might also want to check out your “ratio” in the detailed conuery report; that might be a better indicator of how efficient your script really is.

emufarmers.com
Very little to do with either emus or farmers!

Appreciation.

My ratio is only 0.180,may be I should try PCONNECT.

Persistent connections won’t do you any good unless you are still running PHP as an Apache module or perhaps under FastCGI.

:cool: openvein.org -//- One-time [color=#6600CC]$50.00 discount[/color] on [color=#0000CC]DreamHost[/color] plans: Use ATROPOS7

am i right? this depends on how many data you have in the database and how you use the sql queries.

Save $97 with promo code: [color=#CC0000]97YES Sign Up NOW[/color]