$ 97 Discount?

Hello ,

I want to ask that if a new user signs up with $ 97 coupon of an existing user … where does that $ 97 goes ?

And what benefit does the referral gets ? does he gets $ 97 ? ? As i see many people even using adwords to advertise there coupons …

What is the whole story about ??

Thanks

Most people here on the forums provide full $97 promo codes, which rebates all of the referral fee back to the person signing up, so no, we don’t get anything. Well, not much. We get secondary referrals.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

isnt there any way by which i sign up using a referal code wic gives me $ 97 discount and even gives the refferer $ 97 :smiley:

Not that anyone’s been able to figure out. If you do, let me know!

Don’t feel guilty, just join the cool kids and enjoy the service. Have some Kool-Aid while you’re at it. :slight_smile:

Seriously, the best thing you can do for your referrer is to create great web content and put up a little DreamHost referral page. :slight_smile:

No, double seriously, you really should just focus on your site first.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Hey, look at that… you got the same answers I gave you when you PM’d me the same question. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not really a big mystery. They give a $97 referral that we can choose to pass on with promo codes. If you see a promo code for less, they get the difference between $97 and the amount they passed on to you.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

ok got it now …

joining all u people soon !!

Hey, stay off my server! (just kidding)

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

Welcome to DH :slight_smile:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all plans by using promo code: SRVR97. More Here

Ya! The customer will get $97 for his order. And you (who makes promo code) will not get anything. Otherwise you will get $5 per secondary referral.
Hope this help you!

Max discounts with [color=#CC0000]E97[/color] or [color=#CC0000]O97[/color] code. U will never find better one. Check it and U will see!
Webhosting infos, who sucks, who oversells?

I used the promo code “savethemax” and I saved $97

That’s called spamming, genius.

What part of “Do not spam with your promo codes, or you will forfeit all your rewards forever!” made you think that was a good idea?

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.