92% off enticed me!

So I finally got around to getting onto a proper webhost from a less than stellar one, as I saw the promotion for 92% off 1 year of hosting w/ a free domain. This means that it should be like $10.xx for a year of hosting. I signed up, but it looks like the other promotion (free two week trial) is obscuring my billing details, which are showing $0 due for now but $120 due in 2 weeks.

Any other newbies seeing this? I want to make sure I’m not in for a nasty surprise w/ Dreamhost over the billing before I do a bunch of Joomla work.

Thanks!

• Kodiak

Did you enter the promotion code when you sign up?

If I remember correctly, the billing amount should be the one after the promotional discount.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Send in a query to Sales or Billing at https://dreamhost.com/contact.cgi or to Support via your Panel.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Same Problem here.
I Have purchased a new year promo hosting package from you on 05 January 2010.

Can any one Tell us,

Best Regards,
Jabran Shafique

We are just customers here.

I’ll suggest you to contact DH support via DH panel --> Support --> Contact Support

Please follow up if anyone hears anything from DH support.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

yes should contact admin for more information

Aberration Trading System

You aren’t even very good at spamming, shortclips.