555 Promotion

I was wondering - it says you can have 5 free domains. However, do you need to know what they are when you first order the plan?

Nope. You can add them later.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

No, you don’t.

In fact, you don’t even need to know the first one. If you don’t know your first domain, just sign up for a *.dreamhosters.com domain at first and you can play around in it until you figure out what domains you really want to register.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Oops. Apologies for that. I walked away from my browser and didn’t hit the confirm button…

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Can I transfer 4 additional domains instead of registration with 555 code?

Thank you.

Think of them more as domain credits, which you can use for transferring existing domains or registering new ones.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).

If you mean to transfer domain from other sites to DH, you do not have to use 555 promo code. You can host unlimited domains in DH no matter you register them in DH or pointing them to DH.

Btw, you do not need to transfer domain to DH, you can just point them to DH by modifying DNS to ns1.dreamhost.com ns2.dreamhost.com ns3.dreamhost.com

Save $97 with promo code: [color=#CC0000]97YES Sign Up NOW[/color]

Yes, I want to transfer 5 domains expired soon from other registrars instead of 5 domains registration.

Thank you, seiler and patricktan.

Hello, all!

Please give the URL - where this “5 free domains” suggestion is declared and described?

Don’t let them expire, or you’ll get stuck having to renew them at your old registrar, waiting 60 days, then transferring them.

Some registrars drag their feet when it comes to releasing domains, so it’s not a good idea to put it off until the last minute.

To click the link of 500,000 shown on hompage of dreamhost.com, you can get information regarding
555 promotion, 5 free domains included.

Or if the popup doesn’t pop, here’s where a copy of the details was posted.

----------
[color=#00CC00]ANONYMOUS0 => Max Discount[/color], [color=#6600CC]ANONYMOUS2 => Max Discount less $1[/color] or Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

this promo code is available for 500 customers only.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

I’m totally lost. I do not know what this thread is dicussing :frowning:

Save $97 with promo code: [color=#CC0000]97YES Sign Up NOW[/color]

Haven’t you seen the pop-up on the DreamHost website? :wink:

Basically, DreamHost is celebrating the fact that they now have more than 500,000 domains hosted by releasing the limited 555 promo-code. More details can be found in the following blog post.

http://blog.dreamhost.com/2007/05/15/the-big-5-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh/

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)