500 Internal Server Error

Hi,

I know this question has been posted several times, but I could not find any solution to my problem.

I’m running a website on wilshire and I get, from time to time, an internal server error. It doesn’t seem to be because of any htaccess file because the error seems to appear randomly.

Does anybody had this problem?

Uh, internal server errors are mostly given when the output of a CGI script is not a valid set of HTTP headers. And there is an error.log file in your logs directory which will indicate so as “premature end of headers”. BTW any other error should also be appearing in that log file as well.

:cool: openvein.org -//- One-time [color=#6600CC]$50.00 discount[/color] on [color=#0000CC]DreamHost[/color] plans: Use ATROPOS7

I have also received the error when the webserver is really busy or the script has a long runtime. Sometimes my Gallery2 produces countless 500 Errors and then it will run without problems for weeks.

Jan

Promo-Code: [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY97[/color] - Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on your first year of hosting.
Get more promo codes here