500 GB from now on?

What a bargain :stuck_out_tongue:

So If I’m giving my promo code, will the new sign up with that promo code also get initial 500 GB space and 5 TB bandwidth ?

Looking for Promo Code ? $97 off for yearly plan with [color=#00CC00] GREENCODE SIGN UP NOW[/color]

Yes. Everyone that signs up will get at least 500 GB web storage and 5 TB monthly data transfer from day one, promo code or not.

If I got it right the earlier customers also got upgraded.

Unfortunately… I don’t :frowning:

But actually don’t need space of that much really :slight_smile:

Looking for Promo Code ? $97 off for yearly plan with [color=#00CC00] GREENCODE SIGN UP NOW[/color]

Existing customers can upgrade their plans to happy plan via DH panel --> Billing --> Manage Accounts --> Update

Happy DH!

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

I don’t find the update link :frowning:

Greencode, as an alternative to signing up for a new plan, you can just wait. Support has indicated that people on the old plans will get doubled disk space at some point in the future. We’ve already gotten doubled bandwidth.

As others have mentioned, you can also sign up for a new Happy Hosting plan. You will have to either pay the new monthly rate or make the prepayment for 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 years. Any prepayment leftover from your old plan will be applied to the new one, so depending on how much time you have left on your old plan, you may not have to lay out that much money. And of course any money you do lay out will be for extending your current subscription.

If you don’t want to change anything, you can just leave things be and get the disk upgrade when that rolls around. You can also set things up to autorenew your old plan at your old rate.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes

Sorry, it is DH panel --> Billing --> Manage Accounts --> Hosting Plans --> Edit

As Lesmen indicated, you need to pay the balance to make it a full plan when you upgrade. It is like you are renewing your current plan at that point. For example, if you have 3 months left in your hosting plan and you upgrade it, you need to pay 9 months to make it a 1-year plan (depends on your choice).

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Eekk! 500GB? I’m using totally 50MB on DreamHost for 2 years. :smiley:

DreamHost rock!
[color=#00CC00]Another hosting I recommend.[/color]

I think this is what I’m going to do. Thanks Lensman :slight_smile:

Currently, I just use no more than 2 GB. So I think 200GB something is still very enough for me. Why I’m asking the question is because I’m a little bit curious about that single 500GB offer.

[quote]Sorry, it is DH panel --> Billing --> Manage Accounts --> Hosting Plans --> Edit

As Lesmen indicated, you need to pay the balance to make it a full plan when you upgrade. It is like you are renewing your current plan at that point. For example, if you have 3 months left in your hosting plan and you upgrade it, you need to pay 9 months to make it a 1-year plan (depends on your choice).[/quote]
Got it bro :wink:

Thanks !

[quote]DreamHost rock!
Another hosting I recommend.[/quote]
And why you have a DH’s competitor link in your signature ?

[b]SIGN UP with $77 off + 1 domain or [color=#CC0000]FULL $97 OFF[/color]

It’s called “affiliate whoring”, and you can often spot them behaving just like this poster behaved on these forums:

1.) You join a forum

2.) Spend a hour (or less) entering posts as fast you can so you get the “code” out there.

1. You most likely do not show up again until you want to “refresh” your code exposure.

At least this poster actually provided some useful information in most of the threads to which he responded (as well as some really bad advice).

A poster like this generally could not care less about whether or not he is actually recommending a quality host, and is usually only marginally helpful with his posts (just enough to avoid appearing completely spammish) - it’s all about affiliate money. This posting spree was most likely just a “drive-by spamming” by one who is an “Affiliate junkie” as well as a “WH Junkie” :wink:

–rlparker

I tend to agree, though as you said, this particular poster is a bit curious in trying to appear to be legitimate.

I actually think it’s just as likely this is a misguided newbie who has been lured to the dark side. However, I feel there is good in him. He just needs some better role models. That plus some peer pressure and it’ll all work itself out. :slight_smile:

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes

You may well be right about that, and I am encouraged by the fact that he at least felt compelled to try to post something relevant to the threads (which shows good instincts/upbringing/sense of propriety). :wink:

I feel there is “good” in most everyone, and that each person develops “social skills” in their own way - who knows, maybe reading here how his postings were perceived might encourage him to rethink his “strategy” :slight_smile:

–rlparker

I put my own information in my signature, who cares? It’s not against DreamHost ToS, all right.

Use O97 coupon to get $97 off on DreamHost
[color=#00CC00]Another hosting I recommend.[/color]

rlparker blathered:

… to which WHJunkie responded:

Apparently you don’t … all right?

And of course, I was only speculating about whether or not you were bright enough to recognize that your affiliate linking was not well received by many here, appeared to be typical “affiliate whoring”, and that you might have some concern about whether or not that was appropriate … meh, it appears I was wrong about that. :wink:

Of course, that also means that my first reaction to you was pretty much “spot on”, though you did come back! All right. :slight_smile:

–rlparker

I don’t care how you’re wrong. I don’t care about 200 characters in a sig. You speak for yourself only, not for “many here”. Blah.

–rekraplr (for Maximum discount, $97 on yearly plans)

"Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes "

Gimme a break!

–rekraplr (for Maximum discount, $97 on yearly plans)

Ha ha ha ha! Now that’s funny!, and a pretty nice troll! (and an even cuter user name, even if “rekraplr” is but a “backward” and shoddy imitation of the “real thing”!) I’m flattered! :slight_smile:

I’m glad you are back on the forums … I’ve missed you!

Would you like to take a poll about how DreamHost Forum participants feel about posting affiliate links to non-DreamHost hosting plans on DreamHost Forums?

Hey, you could be right and I could be wrong even though I have watched the traffic in these forums for years and you “joined a few days ago”. Right. I have seen many complain about such postings in the past, and only the occasional affiliate foo that feels differently.

They are usually the same types of posters that don’t feel that link-spamming in the forums is an inappropriate way to build traffic to their sites. And use sock puppets. :wink:

–rlparker (same user name since 2001 - even when troll-rolling)

ps. what’s a “BWhore”?

He he he … My, but you have been busy for a few days, haven’t you? In fact, it looks an awfully lot like the pattern I described in my earlier post. Imagine that!

“BlueHost rock” - WHJunkie

“DreamHost Rock!” - WHJunkie

Hell, everybody rock - but “all your affiliate are belong to GatorHost”. It’s easy to see just how how much your “another hosting I recommend” is worth as a recommendation. :wink:

That is affiliate w**ring!

–rlparker