I’m having a hell of a time trying to get this site up and running.
The only thing I really did was change the name servers through Google Apps (my domain registrar) to point to Dreamhost.
message in error.log:
and when trying to access through a browser:
[quote]You don’t have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.[/quote]
permissions on .htaccess look fine to me but im still not getting anything…
Nevermind. I figured it out.
I used rsync to upload the files to the site. That changed the permissions of the directory where the files were stored. Changed permissions of the parent directory only and I was good.