3 domains + 1 hosting coupon?

Hi, I am planning to use dreamhost as my hosting solution. I want to know if there is any coupon offer at current time by which i can avail 3 domains (for free?) along with hosting (1 or 2 year).

There were some coupons to do something like that. Is that scheme still available?

Moreover on the dreamhost site page…
http://dreamhost.com/hosting.html

Under head of ‘Domains’ following is written…

Free Domain Registrations (A $9.95 Value!) – Yes – 4

can someone please make me understand that what does it mean ? Does it mean that I will get 4 free domains in package ? If yes, then will it be forever or for 1,2 years ?

I have mailed dreamhost team, but their response was not helping. all they said… we dont about… we are not sure… it may be… blah blah… can someone please help me here …

regards,
arif7d

SXI3DOMAINS will give you an extra 3 domains for life (that’s 4 domains forever).

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

All DH hosting plans come with a free lifetime domain. You can get more free lifetime domains by using some promo codes.

For example: if a promo code offers 3 free lifetime domain, you will have 4 free lifetime domains with your hosting plan.

They will be free as long as your hosting plan is valid. I think this statement is what you are looking for :stuck_out_tongue:

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Thankyou, sXi and patricktan for helping me out in both of the threads. :slight_smile:

Patricktan, I have visited your site. There you have quoted MAX4, MAX5 and MAX6 codes which give 4,5 and 6 extra domains (for life, I guess). Just wanna ask, if they are valid too.

I am asking this only coz there is no date mentioned on the article, nor is any expiry period of those codes mentioned. Moreover, last entry on ur site seems to be of June 2009. Thats why I want to confirm them. Forgive me for asking so many queries. Nature just cant change!

special thanks for special effort, sXi. I would remember that.

regards,

If you’re after “as many domains as possible” free for life, ARIF6 will give you the maximum (6 domains)

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

They are all valid.

Please note the discount as well. If you use promo code “MAX6” to have 6 free lifetime domains, you only have 20 dollar discount

All the promo codes in my site give maximum discounts. That is set by DH

:slight_smile:

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

if I use a promotional code to get free domains, I have to register the domains when I buy the hosting plan or I can registers the extra free domains a month later?

ty!

You can register the additional domains at any point you like. The promo code just configures your account to provide more than one domain registration.

I’ll go throught that and tell you. Even I’m in need of three domain and one good hosting plan :slight_smile:

Usually we register a free dreamhosters subdomain like xxx.dreamhosters.com when we purchase hosting plan.

You will be given credits for domain registrations after you have your hosting plan.

Then you use the credits to register your free domains.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks for your exhaustive answer! You really get the point!

Welcome on board!