2 questions before signing up

1. Do you have a demo panel? Are you using CPanel or your own control panel? I’d like to see what it’s like before I sign up…

2. I saw a lot of coupons… what is the advantage to have his own unique IP?

Thanks!

They have their own panel, which I (and many others) prefer over CPanel. No demo that I know of, but you should be able to create a web ID & check it out, without buying anything. It’s a pretty easy panel to figure out.

Unless you’re going to use an SSL cert, you probably don’t need a unique IP.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

DH has its own web panel. And I like it more than CPanel. :slight_smile:

As far as I know, they don’t have any demo panel.

Jonathan

Get 200GB[L1 Plan], $50, PLUS 1 additional Free Domain with [color=#CC0000]50AND1DOMAIN[/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

Also, could someone be kind enough to put some big file on his or her account so I can check the speed and latency

Thanks

(I’ll try creating a web ID like you told me!)

Hm… check out this post. The OP has its site posted there and has average 70 mb files you can try to download.

Jonathan

Get 200GB[L1 Plan], $50, PLUS 1 additional Free Domain with [color=#CC0000]50AND1DOMAIN[/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

Thanks!

It seems to be OK… I like the 97 day guarantee…

Now it’s just a matter of getting a refund from my previous hosting company lol

BTW, I think you also need a unique IP to enable anonymous ftp.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options