10 year birthday promo code

Hi all,

Just wanted to make sure that everyone noticed the new 10 year anniversary promo code that DreamHost just announced:
$110.10 instant discount

This means your first year of hosting will be only $9.30 with a one-year prepaid plan.

[quote]DreamHost turned 10 on September 24th, 2007! What’s that mean for you? INSANE SAVINGS, of course!

Ten years is a long, long time in this business! To celebrate we’re having an absolutely CRAZY sale!

Sign up for hosting with us TODAY and prepay for a year (or more) of service using the promo code 10ten10diez10dix10dieci10shi (yes, that entire crazy thing). We’ll give you an INSTANT discount of $110.10 off your bill!

Act fast though - this code is only valid for the first 1010 customers![/quote]
http://www.dreamhost.com/promo.html

Happy 10th Birthday, you happy DreamHost employee-owners!

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

how long will it takes to be used by 1010 customers ? :slight_smile:

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

That’s hard to say as everyone here has always thought that promotions actually extend beyond the original limits.

Since they average more than 700 new domains a day, I’d guess… 2 days.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

He he he… Yeah, the anecdotal evidence on that one is pretty strong.

I’d be very surprised if they actually limit the use of that promo code to “1010” customers, or if they shut if off very quickly. :wink:

–rlparker

It could take years if copy/paste doesn’t work. :slight_smile:

Yeah, only the multilingual would be able to sign up.

I was a little confused about “shi” until I figured out it was Mandarin and not Japanese.

are there any gifts for the veterans of Dreamhost? :smiley:

For once, there is. You should take a look at the new ala carte pricing plan. You may find the new disk and bandwidth limits attractive, or since you’re committed to DreamHost, you may find their long-term prepayment plans attractive.

I just noticed that it was in different languages now that you mentioned that. Sad as I did take one semester of Mandarin in College so I do still know the numbers at least and 6 semesters of Japanese (I would have spot that in a second)

Is josh dissing on the Japanese? the code should be changed to:
10ten10diez10dix10dieci10shi10zyuu

Not =P